This hostel is centrally located in Mykonos town. With airport shuttle, a mini market on-site, access to the pool bar, and a great pool view. There are chances to socialise and have fun. It is also in near proximity to restaurants and local shops for buying and also features a cash machine. Prepare to have all the fun at Mycocoon hostel.
Average dorm price: 86.0 €
🥇 Best party hostel
🏊♂️ Swimming pool
🤝 Social hostel
Nikos rooms is quite clean and neat. With hospitable and friendly staff, the hostel is also located within walking distance of the city center and the bus stop. It also runs a delivery service to the airport. Standard size pool, sun terrace and a serene garden, all for you enjoyment.
🏊♂️ Swimming pool
🤝 Social hostel
🗺️ Great location to party
Paradise Beach Camping
IMPORTANT: Open only from beginning of April until the beginning of September. A great camping beach for those seeking relaxation around the holiday period. Well-mannered staff, courteous and accommodating, quality facilities, big night parties with famous Djs, pizza house and bar. Anything you want, just name it!!
💃 Good for clubbing
🍹 Nice bar inside
🏖️ Near the beach
What are the Party Hostels in Mykonos like?
Mykonos offers a ton of fantastic hostels for party goers looking for a great time on the picturesque beaches of Greece. Located right by the ocean, the hostels here have a lively, bustling atmosphere and will give you the chance to meet and socialise with new people. They'll let you experience all the fun and amazing nightlife hotspots this beautiful island has to offer. The friendly staff here will guide you during your trip so that you never have a dull moment while you party in Mykonos. With plenty of fun organised activities and social events, these hostels will ensure that every second of your time spent here is truly unforgettable.
- Best Hostels in Mykonos for partying: MyCocoon Hostel, Paradise Beach Resort Mykonos, Nikos Rooms
- Best hostels in Mykonos for solo travellers: MyCocoon Hostel
- Party hostel style: Social hostel
- Hostel craziness level: not too crazy
- Parties on-site: Bar and Pool onsite
- Hostel organised Pub Crawls: No
Best Area To Stay in Mykonos for Nightlife
If you want to fully enjoy Mykonos nightlife, the best areas you can stay are Mykonos Town or Paradise Beach. Mykonos Town is a great area, as it has the most bar, restaurant and shopping destinations. Paradise beach is another excellent choice if you want to stay close to the seaside. The beach here is absolutely stunning, so you'll be able to party hard in paradise. You'll be in close proximity to some of the best bars, restaurants and nightclubs in Greece, so you won't have to worry about travelling far to experience the best of the island's nightlife.
📍Best Party hostel in Mykonos Town: MyCocoon Hostel
📍Best Party hostel in Paradise Beach: Paradise Beach Camping
Mykonos Party Guide
Mykonos is one of the hottest party destinations in Greece. Characterised by its incredible beaches, pulsating beach bars and opulent nightclubs, Mykonos sets itself apart as a key hotspot for nightlife. Nicknamed "party island", Mykonos is known not only for its nightlife, but also its crazy daytime parties as well. So heads up, you might not be getting a whole lot of sleep while you're here! The nightlife is extremely diverse and is known to be shocking, transgressive and crazy. It has everything you need for a wild time and any kind of venue to suit your taste. Techno, electronica clubs, relaxed lounge bars and picturesque beach clubs can all be found here in abundance, Beach partying in particular sets Mykonos apart from other party destinations, as much of the nightlife is scattered across the island's stunning shoreline. The partying here generally begins in the late afternoon with water activities, and then continues until the early hours of the morning. The fun and crazy vibe here is able to attract young people and party goers from all over the world. Because much of the parting occurs around beaches, the dress code is relatively casual. Swimwear, shorts and summer dresses are generally acceptable. Some clubs do require you to wear something fancier, however.
Basic information about nightlife in Mykonos:
- Pubs and clubs closing times:
- Bars and pubs: Monday to Thursday until 03:00 am – Weekends at 03:00 am
- Clubs: Monday to Thursday until 08:00 am – Weekends at 08:00 am
- Average cover charge for clubs: from 0€ to 50€ (not incl. drink)
- Average price of a pint of beer: 3.00€
- Famous neighbourhoods for partying: Mykonos Town, Paradise Beach, Super Paradise Beach
- Famous events or parties: Mykonos Mystique party – 20 th of July, Made in Mykonos party – 27 th of July,
Mykonos Nightlife Areas
Party areas in Mykonos are spread out across different beaches; however, there are a few particular areas that stand out. Mykonos Town is definitely a key area, as it has an abundance of bars, clubs and restaurants. However, Paradise Beach and Super Paradise Beach are also thriving party destinations in their own right.
Nightlife in Mykonos Town
Since the nightlife in Mykonos Town is quite varied, it may take you a while to figure out where you want to go. For a quieter night, the district of Little Venice will provide you with charming bars and cosy taverns overlooking a dreamy ocean. A few streets away, there are wild nightclubs for those who want a more intense time. Energetic disco bars and modern nightclubs reside here, attracting both locals and eager young people from different parts of the world.
- Moni: This historical, cosmopolitan club with rustic, white-washed walls showcases the island's iconic architecture and unique culture. Hosting an array of high-profile DJs and expert mixologists, this venue has been attracting people from across the globe for over 25 years.
- Scandinavian Bar: Bringing the best of Mykonos' dance and music scene together, this bar's exciting atmosphere will keep you partying until dawn. This venue spans an entire city block, and with two open-air bars, an exclusive VIP area, and a vibrant dance floor, this club is sure to impress.
- Katerina's Bar: This cosy, romantic bar in Little Venice serves excellent Mediterranean cuisine and delicious cocktails. Offering a fantastic view of Mykonos, this bar is a great place to eat and party in a more relaxed, chilled-out atmosphere.
Nightlife in Paradise Beach
Paradise beach is one of Greece's most iconic beaches and is a vibrant, picturesque party hotspot. Brimming with energy, this area is a must-visit for those who want to let loose in paradise. It is well known for its wild beach bars and evening parties. Celebrities frequent this area as well, so don't be surprised if you notice familiar faces. During the day, you can relax under the beach's pretty canopies and enjoy a swim in the turquoise waters. When the evening arrives, get ready for a wild ride!
- Paradise Beach Club Mykonos: This huge venue, spread across multiple outdoor terraces, has a capacity of over 5000 people. It's a trendy party destination and has hosted some of the world's most popular DJs. It's open from May to September.
- Tropicana: This bar has a breathtaking ocean-front view, elegant cocktails and tasty meals. The venue is energetic and famous for its early evening beach parties. While the partying starts in the evening, it continues well into the night.
- Guapaloca Mykonos: Open day and night, on weekdays and weekends, the party here never stops. The "Twerk it! Bitch" party starts every day at 4pm, and the "Body Paint" party begins at 10 pm. With events as creative and wild as these, there's no reason not to visit this kooky venue.
Nightlife in Super Paradise Beach
Just like its name suggests, you'll have a super amazing time here! While the beach area remains serene, the bars get pretty rowdy at night. It has a lively atmosphere and a vibrant student and gay community. The vibe here is fun and inclusive. There are very few hotels in the area; instead, it is packed with trendy clubs and popping bars. This gives it a unique, alternative ambience. You'll be sure to meet a variety of fun, eclectic personalities here.
- Super Paradise Beach Club: A truly iconic open-air venue, this club is known for its unique, avant-garde aesthetic and influential DJs. Serving refreshing cocktails, fruit-salads and smoothies as you relax in the sun, this club is sure to keep you satisfied. The party here begins in the early afternoon but escalates rapidly at night. It's known to get wild and unpredictable, so make sure you don't miss out on this gem!