What are the Party Hostels in Rimini like?
- Best Party Hostels in Rimini: Sunflower City Backpacker Hostel and Bar; Jammin Beach Rimini; Superga Hotel Rim
- Party hostel style: hostel near party areas
- Craziness level: fairly crazy
- Parties on-site: Sunflower City Backpacker Bar
- Pub Crawls: Yes
Party hostels in Rimini are not too wild, but they are located in vibrant party districts. You can have a few drinks in common areas, and in less than 10 minutes dance in one of many crazy bars and clubs.
Best Area to Stay in Rimini for Nightlife
The best nightlife of Rimini is located in the city center and stretches along the beach. You should stay here if you want to be close to the beach, to see unforgettable views and to party all night long. There are lots of clubs and bars for every taste and budget. There are enough of party hostels in the area, but here is the best one.
- 📍Best Party Hostel in Rimini Centre: - Sunflower City Backpacker
Nightlife in Rimini
Rimini earned world fame among young travellers thanks to the all-night crazy parties and decent prices of drinks. Beach clubs and bars are the spice that will turn every holiday into a real summer adventure. The party zone can be explored by foot since all the party places are located on the coastline, very close to each other.
Basic information about nightlife in Rimini:
- Pubs and clubs closing times:
- Bars and pubs: Monday to Thursday until Monday to Thursday until 03 am – Weekends until 03 am
- Clubs: Monday to Thursday until Monday to Thursday until 04am – Friday and Saturday at 06am
- Average cover charge for clubs: 10 - 20 € (one drink included)
- Average price of a pint of beer: 4 €
- Famous neighbourhoods for partying: Rimini Centre; Miramare; Rivabella
- Famous events or parties: Pink Night (La Notte Rossa) – first weekend in July
Best Party Areas in Rimini
All the party in Rimini happens next to the sea. The coastline is divided into several areas with more or less the same type of entertaining options. Beach bars and clubs are crowded from noon until sunrise the next day.
Party in Rimini Centre
Heart of the social and nightlife in Rimini, mostly crowded by tourists. Plenty of bars and restaurants where you can try local food and enjoy beautiful sunsets.
Carnaby is a favourite club of young and young at heart travellers. With 3 floors and 3 different music genres, the place gets pretty wild after midnight.
Party in Rivabella
Compared to the Rimini Centre and Miramate area, Rivabella is a more relaxed neighbourhood. It is perfect for an early evening night out, bowling on the sand, and chilled beach drinking games.
Coconuts is the most famous club in the area, with great deals on drinks and spacious dancefloors. The club is divided into two parts, playing Latin American music and the latest international hits.
Party in Miramare
Located next to the Rimini Centre, the Miramare is the home of many hotels and exclusive clubs. The area is also known for hosting regular music and cultural events.
Baia Imperiale is the largest club in Rimini, with its own special free public bus. The place is hosting crazy events with stunning lightning, foam parties, famous DJs, etc.
Dress codes & age restrictions
Smart wear is preferred in nightclubs and discos. You can also wear jeans and t-shirts. Some of the beach bars are ok with shorts and flip flops, but if you want to enter more exclusive places, leave the beachwear for the beach only.
Even though the city welcomes people of all ages, there are some legal restrictions when it comes to drinking and clubbing. Access to the night clubs, discos, and bars, is generally restricted to people aged 17 years or older. Keep your ID with you as the check are common practice at the entrance in most of the clubs.