Greg & Tom Party Hostel
Located 600m from Old Town Square, the hostel features an amazing bar with special promotions and pub crawls for guests to have fun.
Average dorm price: 11.67 €
🥇 Best party hostel
🤪 Crazy parties
🍹 Nice bar inside
Why Krakow is one of the best cities to party?
1 Jewish quarter
- The Jewish quarter of Krakow (Kazimierz in Polish) constituted the second largest Jewish community in Europe after Prague. During WWII the Jews of Kazimierz were forced into a crowded ghetto by the Nazis, but the quarter is still home of Jewish culture and good parties. Nevertheless, the neighbourhood has significantly changed and now has a strong international and student vibe. Today Kazimierz is full of cosy art cafes, galleries and antique shops. If you can only visit one bar, make sure you pay to visit to Alchemia.
- The word vodka come from Poland. "Wódka" referred to medicines and cosmetic products and the drink what we know today as vodka was believed to be a medicinal drink that could increase fertility and awaken lust. If you're confident in your drinking ability, we suggest you to do a Vodka Marathon , but if not we suggest you to do a Vodka and food tour to learn how to taste vodka. Our Polish vodkas are: Wiśniówka, Żołądkowa Gorzka, Krupnik, Żubrówka and Goldwasser.
3 Parties in the Vistula river
- The Vistula river (or Wisla in Polish) has some nice bars as Barka, a Dutch cargo where you can party in sunbathing in the afternoon or in the night with some of the best electronic DJs. But if you want to have the time of your life, the best deal that we have found in Krakow is this 2-hour open bar party that also includes a 3-hour pub crawl and free club entry.
- Craft beer bars are growing like mushrooms in Krakow. But if you don't have time to visit them all, don't panic. We suggest you to do a beer tasting tour . If you prefer industrial beer, you can have a Żywiec instead. If you look at Żywiec's front label you will see a man and a woman dancing the Krakowiak, a traditional dance from Kraków
- When the party is over or before starting the party, locals love to have a Zapiekanka. A Zapiekanka is half of a baguette with your choice of toppics. Mos popular ingredients are mushrooms, cheese and ketchup. The place to have it? Okrąglak, the round building in the center of Plac Nowy.