What are the Party Hostels in Bangkok like?
Bangkok Party Hostels are outrageously social, fun and crazy. They regularly throw crazy parties and wild events, including pool parties, pub crawls and karaoke nights. You can expect to find guests playing drinking games, dancing and pre-drinking before hitting Bangkok's famous nightlife.
- Best Hostels in Bangkok for partying: Slumber Party Hostel Bangkok, Mad Monkey Bangkok, Bodega Bangkok Party Hostel
- Best hostels in Bangkok for solo travellers: Slumber Party Hostel Bangkok
- Best party hostel for socializing: Slumber Party Hostel Bangkok
- Wacky Pool Parties: Mad Monkey Hostel Bangkok
- Good Food and Booze: Bodega Bangkok Party Hostel
- Party hostel style: proper Party hostel
- Hostel craziness level: wild party hostels
- Parties on-site: Bar and parties onsite
- Hostel organised Pub Crawls: Yes
Here are some important things to note about our recommended party hostels. Please make sure to check with the hostel staff or their websites for updates with their house rules.
- Check-In and Check-Out Time: (In) 2 P.M. to 11 P.M. - (Out) 11 A.M.
- Age Restrictions: 18 years old and up; Bodega and Slumber Party Hostel may not accept visitors over 35 years old
- Smoking is not allowed inside the building.
- No curfews, the reception desk is open 24/7.
- Always remember to check with the hostel's house rules to avoid any trouble.
Best Areas To Stay in Bangkok for Nightlife
Khao San Road is the most popular destination for nightlife in Bangkok. The Mad Monkey Hostel Bangkok stands right off the corner of this road. We recommend you to stay here if you want to enjoy the nightlife in Bangkok while finding a comfortable place to relax and get good sleep. The Mad Monkey provides visitors with a dedicated quiet floor where they can take a break from their wild partying.
But another good option is to stay in Sukhumvit Road, a neighbourhood that houses many of Bangkok's finest clubs and bars in the Red Light District. It is better known as Bangkok's adult playground. But you don't need to spend a lot to enjoy a party in this socialite district. You can also enjoy Bangkok's adult nightlife in one of its affordable party hostels like Slumber Party Hostel. We recommend it as the best party hostel to enjoy fun, slumber parties with fellow travellers around the world.
📍Best Party hostel near Khao San Road: Mad Monkey Hostel Bangkok
📍Best Party hostel in Sukhumvit Road: Slumber Party Hostel Bangkok
Bangkok Party Guide
While the nightlife in Bangkok has always been known for its rowdiness, the city is also the safest place to visit. As the capital of Thailand, other cities in the country look to adopt its exceptional crime-fighting program in the future. The Red Light District and Khao San Road are two popular areas for Bangkok Nightlife
Basic information about nightlife in Bangkok:
- Pubs and clubs closing times:
- Bars and pubs: Monday to Thursday until 02:00 am – Weekends at 02:00 am
- Clubs: Monday to Thursday until 03:00 am – Weekends at 03:00 am
- Average cover charge for clubs: from 0€ to 9€ incl. drink
- Average price of a pint of beer: 2.20€
- Famous neighbourhoods for partying: Khao San Road, Sukhumvit Road
- Famous events or parties: Songkran (Thai New Year) – 13 th of April
Where to Party in Bangkok?
There is no single place to enjoy a party in Bangkok. The city is flashing with nightlife. Every traveller who comes to the city will always find a place that suits their tastes. Here, we recommend you two choices:
Khao San Road is the central hub for nightlife in Bangkok. It never sleeps. You can enjoy splurging in the night market with all its affordable and interesting merchandise. While many cheap bars line the street, wild parties are often held along the road. You can simply buy cheap liquor from the supermarket and enjoy the scrumptious native street food. When you get tired from walking around, you only need to turn one corner to find a quiet place to rest your head. You don't need to travel far.
The Red Light District is known as the pleasure area in Bangkok. It houses the country's finest adult pubs, gay bars and cabarets. It may not be the best place to visit for the conservative traveller. You can go to Khao San Road instead. It offers the best of Thailand's culture and heritage. Also, most clubs and bars at the Red Light District only open on weekdays but others outside this area run even on Sundays.
Dress code & age restriction for bars and clubs in Bangkok
Nightlife in Bangkok caters to two groups of people. There is the socialite crowd who simply wants to sit down and have friendly conversations over a glass of wine or beer. The other group are the wild party-goers who enjoy those crazy beer games and wacky pool parties. If you're one of those wild party-goers, then you need not worry about what clothes to wear.